Sunday, March 2, 2014

Featured Band of the Week!!

I am so sorry I completely missed last week!  We've had internet issues at home so I couldn't get on to post!  Please forgive me!  I'll be back with Music News and a new interview from Bryan Stars in the next day or so!  This weeks Featured Band of the Week is Blessthefall!  I saw them in my recommendations on Youtube so I gave them a try and I really liked them!

This is, oddly enough, another band that has involved Escape the Fate lead singer Craig Mabbitt.  The band started as a high school band in 2003.  Craig left in 2007 and was replaced by current lead singer Beau Boken.  Their members are Beau on lead vocals and keybord, Jared Warth on unclean vocals and bass guitar, Elliott Gruenberg on Rhythm guitar, Eric Lambert on lead guitar and backing vocals, and Matt Traynor on drums.  Matt and Jared are the only original members from that high school band.

They are a really good band.  Check them out and tell me what you think!

Official Site
Official Twitter
Official Facebook
Official Youtube
Youtube (record label)
MySpace
Beau's Twitter
Eric's Twitter
Jared's Twitter
Matt's Twitter
Elliott's Twitter




and if you want one without the movie part:




Look for Blessthefall's new music video for "Hollow Bodies" in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment