Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Featured Band!!

I'm getting better!!  Right after I told you guys I thought I was getting back on track, my cold (flu?) moved into my chest and I spent most of Sunday and Monday having difficulty breathing.  Still coughing, but at least I can breathe normally again so I'm gonna try, once again, to get back on track.  Next week I'm going to try to start 2 new "weekly" things.  On Wednesdays, I will be posting videos from the bands that have been anounced for Warped Tour 2014.  This will help you and me decide who we like and want to hear more from.  Also, on Thursdays, I will (hopefully) be posting videos of some songs that are turning 10 to 20 years old this year.  Might include some from last year because some songs are on both lists I'm looking at.  Could be the week after that those start, but they are coming.

 Here are a couple of videos to make up for the last few days.






No comments:

Post a Comment