Thursday, January 9, 2014

Music News!

Get Scared has covered "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit for Punk Goes 90's.  Check it out here:

My Own Worst Enemy Cover



Ice Nine Kills have released a new song called "The Power in Belief"  Check it out here:

The Power in Belief




Our Last Night have released a music video for their song "Sunrise"

Sunrise Music Video




The album Wishful Thinking by Neck Deep is now being streamed here:

Wishful Thinking Stream




I Am The Avalanche - Wolverines track list

01. Two Runaways
02. 177
03. The Shape I'm In
04. Young Kerouacs
05. Wolverines
06. Anna Lee
07. Save Your Name
08. Where Were You?
09. My Lion Heart
10. One Last Time







For All Those Sleeping and Slipknot are both in the process of recording new albums!





Austin Carlile talks about Of Mice & Men's new album called Restoring Force.  

Austin Carlile interview




I got my info from Bryan Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment