Monday, February 24, 2014

Music News!!

See Craig Mabbitt's AP interview where he talks about the Bury the Hatchet Tour and more!

Craig's AP Interview







Hands Like Houses have released a new live music video

Video








Drummer Brandon Richter has parted ways with Motionless in White.  He has made this statement:

"I’m announcing sadly I won’t be apart of MIW anymore. I won’t go into great detail to as why I chose to leave the band. What I would like to say tho is I’m extremely grateful to have been able to play music for all of you and meet and interact with so many amazing people. To the fans I have made I hope u continue to support me through my newly made changes and see what I do next! I am and will ALWAYS be here for all of you!! I am sorry for those who were wanting to see me perform in Australia and Warped but you have not seen the end of me. Bigger things are ahead and life chose to take me down a different path. Thank you again for all of you awesome fans and your support."








In a recent interview, Suicide Silence said their new album will contain lyrics written by Mitch Lucker before his passing.  They have also released a track list for The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show.


Suicide Silence - "Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show"
Century Media Records

TRACK LIST:

Destruction of A Statue (Feat. Jonny Davy)
Distorted Though of Abduction (Feat. Greg Wilburn)
Ending Is The Beginning (Feat. Brook Reeves) 
Bludgeoned To Death (Feat. Ricky Hoover) 
Unanswered (Feat. Phil Bozeman)
Girl of Glass (Feat. Myke Terry) 
The Price of Beauty (Feat. Danny Worsnop) 
No Pity For A Coward (Feat. Jonny Plague) 
Disengage (Feat. Cameron "Big Chocolate" Argon) 
No Time To Bleed (Feat. Burke Vanraalte)
Smoke (Feat. Anthony Notarmaso)
Wake Up (Feat. Tim Lambesis) 
March of The Black Crown 
Slaves To Substance (Feat. Eddie Hermida) 
OCD (Feat. Austin Carlile) 
Fuck Everything (Feat. Chad Gray) 
Die Young (Feat Robb Flynn) 
Roots Bloody Roots (Feat. Max Cavalera)
Engine #9 (Feat. Mitch Lucker)
You Only Live Once (Feat. Randy Blythe)







Miss May I's new album will be called Rise of the Lion




No comments:

Post a Comment